Friday, January 28, 2011

Meeting Raja.

As a part of his Jr. Jazz registration, Drew got to attend a "Meet a Player" night. We weren't sure who it was going to be when we got there. I wasn't expecting it to be Raja Bell! He is such a good guy in my opinion. Well spoken and a good player! Drew and Austin were already tired from an extremely long day (see swim meet post below) and we got there late and it was late, we had no dinner, etc. The kids got to play some games with him and then he had a question and answer session with the kids. It was fun. Maybe more for me. I'm not sure yet!

Waiting ever so patiently to ask a question.


The best I could do to get both of them in the same picture. Pathetic!

Drew is in the middle.
Lining up to play a game with Raja.

No comments: