I am still in denial that Austin has turned four. He is the baby. I remember looking at him one day when he was about five months old saying "please stay this way forever". He was the cutest baby. He is a cute four year old, too. I think he is only four in age, but not by milestones. The kid will not go in the toilet. He loves a binky. I don't know if it is me holding on to that five month old or if he is just behind. He was in everything else, so I need to expect that he will be in potty training, too.
Unfortunately, everyone was sick, including him on his birthday. He had his third case of strep in five weeks, so no one came over, no party. Poor kid. He could have cared less.
 |
| Last night as a three year old! |
 |
| He picked out this wonderful Tonka truck cake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment