Friday, January 28, 2011

He is a Fish!

 I am making an attempt to re-vamp my  whole blogging approach. I am not the best blogger, I usually just post pictures and explain what is happening in them. I have never been great at writing and I won't pretend to be, but I want to be more descriptive about the happenings of our life, because I love going back to older posts when the boys were babies (back when I was a better blogger) and reading about what was happening at the time. So, Ill start here:

As you know, Brian's little age group team joined up with WFFM a few months ago. Naturally, Drew was signed up for the team and we began going to practice after New Year's. This is Drew's first meet and while he loathes practice and hates going, he loves meets and does so great in each race. He is a great little swimmer. He swam the 25 free and back. He would have swam more, but we had to rush off to another event that I will post about.
I have mixed feelings about swim meets, but I guess I'm in it for the long haul. I think they are long and boring. They are hot. And they are exhausting because Austin is all over the place. You wait and wait to swim and it is over in a few seconds. Not a good use of time to me! But it is fun to see Drew finally swimming. And Ill adapt, I'm sure!


Nothing more cute than a little boy in a jammer!

Horsin' around before the meet with his buddies.


No comments: