After finding all of these pictures on my camera, I am now realizing that Austin has a bad point of view of life! It seems to be a lot of butts. And boobs. Either way, I feel for the little guy and when he is older I can show him these pictures and remind him that he was short at one time!







2 comments:
Hahaha! That's hilarious! I can't believe he's 3 already! Random question, have you started the potty training thing with Austin? I haven't with King, I honestly have no idea where to start. I've heard it's easier the 2nd time around because they have an older sibling to set the example.
I would say we need to get together soon, but we are battling some serious viruses over here - yuck! Not only do I hate being sick, but I get a little stir crazy staying home ALL the time!
Too funny!
Post a Comment