Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Austin's 3rd Birthday!

Im having trouble admitting that my baby is three! Seriously! The last three years have gone by so quickly. Austin had a great birthday. We started the day by going to IHOP for breakfast, came home to open presents and later that evening we had cake. He got many great presents! I am ready for him to be three...even though Im partly not. I just want him to continue to improve on his speech and YES, be potty trained! Drew was 3 1/2 so this is the year! And, maybe, he wont be so naughty this year. But, Im not counting on that! Happy Birthday my little guy!




3 comments:

Kayli said...

So I am horrible and never comment but I always want to. Your boys are so cute, I can't believe Austin is 3, I LOVE his hair, he is such a cutie! We need a scrapbook night to catch up!

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I can't believe he's three either! Wasn't he just born? Crazy how time flies! We need to get the boys together to play!

Frye Kids said...

dont you just hate it when your baby gets old? it is such a bitter sweet, independence yes but losing your baby NO! your fam is so cute, miss you!