Im not sure if I have any. I usually don't stick to them very well. But I guess I have some simple ones in my head...
1. Spend more time playing with the boys. Im not sure how, but they are only young once and I know time will continue to fly like it is now.
2. Spend more time teaching my boys. Do more workbook pages with Drew and work with Austin on whatever a almost 3 year old should learn!
3. Go on more dates with Brian. No need to explain. We NEVER go out. EVER.
4. Be more active. Either working out or just going outside. I just want to lose 10 lbs. and I dont care how!
5. Help Brian lose weight and get into shape. As much as I can anyways!
6. Blog more consistently!
7. Get a real job. Yes, one that pays more than 7 bucks an hour.
Im going to stop there. Those are realistic, but things get put on the back burner due to various reasons. Im sick of it! Hopefully 2010 will be a good year for us. Maybe Utah will start a lottery so our chances of being rich will increase!
1 comment:
Hooray! You're boys are so cute, and I love the hats! : )
Thursday is my last day. Except for shipments. You can come get a real job with me when I start the CNA program in a couple months (hopefully)!
Post a Comment