Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boy's First Day of School.

I have been looking forward to this day all summer! Drew just thrives in school and him being out of school was really hard on us both. Of course I had to take pictures. Austin started back to school the week before, but I couldnt help to take some pictures of him, too.




This is what Drew thinks of me. Crazy, I know.



Finally! A cute picture of Drew. Hope he has a great last year of preschool!

Austin was the easy one to take pictures of. Here was the cutest one:


What a cute,cute boy. Naughty, but cute!


On Thursdays, I get an hour and a half of time without the boys since they are both in school on that day. Bliss!

1 comment:

Alonso Family said...

those are really cute pics of the boys! it's is such a great idea to take start and end of school year pics. i didn't do it for preschool but got a fresh start with Elora starting Kindergarten this year. i am glad they are loving school so much and that you are getting to enjoy a nice, well deserved break.(and new cute bag btw)