Sandy City put up their field of flags for 9/11 to remember those who died on that day. It was pretty cool to see just how many flags there were. Its hard to imagine the sheer number when it happend in a state so far away. Geneal, Corrie and her kids and me and the boys went that evening. To be honest I remembered that morning that it was the 11th, but soon forgot as the day went on! Glad we went! The kids thought it was awesome. They had a ball running through the flags!




Elora posed all of the kids for this picture. It was cute to see her make everyone cooperate in their given positions!
1 comment:
hey, you got a better angle on that last photo, I might have to borrow it whenever I finally get caught up to the present with my blog:) i was really glad we did that although Elora is still asking me too often about the "mean people," my poor sensitive sweetheart.
Post a Comment