Yes. It was time to get rid of the old, dirty, plain grey bag and add a little sass into my life! I went to the farmers market about a month ago with my friend Ashleigh and I went into a booth and came out with this bag:

I picked out the fabrics and designed it myself. I could have come up with a dozen different combinations, but I settled on this one. I love it! Its not as big, but just big enough. I dont have to carry the kitchen sink around with me anymore since the boys are bigger and it is nice to have a bag with some color!
5 comments:
That turned out so cute!!! Did you ever go back to the robot t-shirt booth? Sorry I didn't call you back. We were at a funeral and then I just forgot! I hope all is well!
I love it! Nice choice on the fabrics.
Which Farmer's Market did you go to? I assume it was the one downtown. I've been wanting to go for like two years, and still haven't made it. But I LOVE the bag! So cute!!!! Maybe that will finally get me down there!!
cute bag, you did great. your boys are getting so big! looks like you are having some fun!
I love your bag, baby girl!
Post a Comment