Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Holiday Fun.

On Sunday, we ate breakfast at Sundance. As I have mentioned in my previous post, if you havent eaten a meal at Sundance, then you have been missing out! The brunch there is fantastic and nothing like anything else here. It is on Sunday though, so you do have to make certian sacrifices, which I believe are well worth it (especially when family is in town.). We missed Mom and she needed to be there, but she had already left. It just wasnt the same! Drew really wanted to go skiing because he was watching all of the skiiers come down the mountain and believe me, I wanted to be right there with him. Im thinking of of these weekends soon we are going to go!


Me, Dad and and the boys.


It appears that I am wearing a hair helmet. Had I known this, I wouldnt have pulled my hair back!


The scenery looked fake...it was beautiful!


Pops bought the boys suckers after we ate. It was only 10 in the morning. Oh, well!


A very cute boy!

Drew enjoying his gourmet chocolate milk.
(and Dad's hand floating beside him)

Later that afternoon, we built some snowmen. Drew had been waiting for some time to build one, so I finally got the ambition to build one. Dad is actually quite a good snowman builder, being from the south!
Drew helping or resting, Im not sure.
The finished products.

The big one was a happy Ute fan and the little one was a sad Bear fan...so sad! Eventually the food coloring started to bleed and the little snowman looked like he got into a fight. Not very honorable if you ask me!
Dad left Tuesday afternoon. We all had a good time and were very sad to see him go. His trip and Mom's trip went by way too fast. They always do. Now, ready for the New Year!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys have been super busy! Loved the Christmas post, sounds like you had a banner day with great company despite the dinner changes:) We are definetely going to have to try Sundance resteraunt... yum.