Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gingerbread Nation.

Today we did our annual gingerbread house. We are going on three years now and I have finally found my favorite kit: the one from Costco! It was just a really good kit with good icing and tons of candy to decorate with! This years house actually looked like it could be from a wealthy neighborhood, not the ghetto like years before! The boys werent exactly cooperative when it came time to take a picture with the final product, but what else is new? Overall though, I had a good time doing it and cant wait for next years production!


8 comments:

Lori said...

That looks awesome! I've heard good things about kit - I might need to try that next year.

Jeri said...

You are such a great mom! your kids are very lucky. I saw that kit at Costco and picked it up for a second. then i put it back with a "maybe later..."

(later hasn't happened yet:)

kristen said...

we have this same kit, and are planning on doing it someday! yours looks good though!

Alonso Family said...

yummy...cookies, candy canes and gingerbread! gotta love Christmas! i always have more decorating then eating though.

Nikki said...

You're so good! I need to do this with my kids. Brings back so many wonderful memories.

Heather said...

So cute... I ahve had many ghetto gingerbread homes in the past but you described it JUST right:) Drew is so cute!

DELYNN said...

So cute and fun! I refuse to make gingerbread anything in my house, because I know i will just eat it! :) So, we've missed you the last few scrap nights, what gives? You've missed some serious scrappin/, and mostly playing :)

Tricky Trix said...

Brian and Shannon, it's good to see your blog! Isn't it a fun way to keep up with family. Your boys are so CUTE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Trix S.