Last Friday, while I was babysitting our usual little guests; Alivia and Kai; I invited Kara and her boys over to have a little cookie decorating party. Kara was nice enough to bring over the bulk of the cookie making stuff while I filled in the missing pieces. The kids had a lot of fun decorating their cookies and asking if theirs was the prettiest, yes, even the boys were concerned about having the most prettiest cookie ever!

Ashton after licking his icing off of his cookie.
Drew and Alivia decorating!

Quinton and Ashton.
Austin enjoying his cookie.
On Saturday we went to our church Christmas party, where the boys saw Santa Claus for the first time this season. Drew was very excited to get a candy cane from him and told him what he wanted for Christmas. Austin was just fascinated by his looks! We had a good time and that visit to Santa might even count for the usual visit to the mall Santa, which ends up costing an arm and a leg for an awful picture! Mine are much better!

2 comments:
That's a GREAT Santa picture!!! I can't wait to get ours. I could not believe that Alex and Rory got close enough to Santa for us to get a picture. It's their very first Santa picture. Were you the one taking pictures? I'm impressed! GREAT job.
That is a great Santa picture. I can't believe how grown up your boys are now!
Post a Comment