Lately, Austin has been totally obsessed with pushing the pink stroller that I got for Drew when he was his age. He pushes it everywhere. Inside, outside, at the park, you name it! It is just his size and he loves to push stuff around. You know, trucks and rocks and all of that boy stuff!
Taking a stroll down the SCD
He also loves to play in the toilet. I know, its gross and I try to prevent it, but sometimes Drew will leave the door open and Austin just loves it. He loves to flush. He will flush when you arent done yet!
He loves to climb up on the desk in the kitchen and get in to everything. He does that a few times a day. Sometimes he will get on the table and if you have seen our table, its quite a ways up!
He loves to pretend like he is talking on the phone. He laughs and imitates my gestures on the phone and jabbers away.
He still loves his binky. And his blanky. He loves to put his blanky up by his ear and hold it there with his arm. While holding a binky and sucking on another binky.
He loves fruit snacks, too. If he is having a frustrating moment, I just give him some. It seeems to make him happy! (okay, this only happens once a day! i limit those kinds of snacks!)
He loves to run around naked after a bath and play with Drew. He loves to scream at this time, too!
He loves to imitate Drew, good or bad. Lately, he thinks he can throw tantrums like Drew. When Drew was his age, he used to bang his head on the ground during a tantrum.
He loves to wear shoes and socks. He makes a grunting sound when I put on his shoes because they arent always easy to put on!
He loves to brush his teeth. Its his favorite part of the day!
Thats our little guy in a nutshell. He is getting to be extremely animated and silly! He is a fun baby although frustrating at times because he doesnt talk! We will keep him though!
1 comment:
Don't you wish they made "boy" strollers? King loves to push our neighbor's little girl stroller too! We haven't given in to getting one though, probably because they are all pink and girly. I don't really care, but Kendall does.
And I hear you on the toilet! Lately King will jump out of the tub during bathtime when I leave for a minute, and when I come back, he's playing in the toilet water. It's motivated me to keep it clean, that's for sure!
Austin is so dang cute. I wish we lived closer so they could be friends. King doesn't talk either. He says "uh-huh" when I ask him questions, but that is about it. Ah well, it will come!
Post a Comment