Sunday, October 5, 2008

No More Movies.

Yes, that is right. We thought we would be a fun family last night and go see Kung Fu Panda at the dollar movie theatre last night. What a disaster! Im not even sure I saw 30 minutes of the movie. Austin was a mad man, wanting to run up and down the aisles making a ruckus. I had to get up with him a few times and take him out and each time Drew whined to Brian asking where I was and that he wanted to go find me. And I thought Brian was dealing with the "good" one! From now on we will just wait until Drew gets older or wait until it comes out on DVD. It was only $7 for the family, but it was not worth it! I guess you have to learn about these things the hard way!

3 comments:

ebudd said...

I totally agree with that. That's how it seems like most things are, though. I think something will be so fun, and then I spend half the time trying to keep the kids in one place or disciplining. Not fun. However, when we get home, it's still somehow the best thing in the world and they talk about it for days and weeks to come. Go figure. Worth the work? Maybe.

kristen said...

i usually only take kids to the "mommy and me" movies...where everyone is there with kids so you expect someones kid to be acting like a brat..so if it's yours..no biggie..

So anyway, when are we REALLY going to get together you big flake?!?!

eightloves said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! Life changes so much with little ones! I have just decided there is a season for everything and some things just have to get put on hold. We used to go out all the time when we just had Spencer and Ashley but wow have things changed with the last three! :) So now I am a fan of Redbox and if we want Chili's we either wait for a date night or Rich picks it up and brings it home. :) Sometimes, I do get a little over ambitious and we all go out and then I REGRET it and vow to never do it again. Haha!