Friday, October 10, 2008

Drew.

Okay, so I cant do a post about Austin without doing one of Drew. Since he has started pre-school he has blossomed. I meah, he knows so much about everything. He can recite nursery rhymes, group similar things together and point out things that are so vague that I hardly noticed it! He has always been so smart and I am glad that he is able to sort out all of his knowledge and expand on it!
He says he is smiling in this picture!
He loves to play outside and ride his bike. He really wants a "big boy bicycle" but we are trying to hold out for his birthday. He loves to play with tools and is always deconstructing something!
He loves to watch tv. Sure, he probably watches more than he is supposed to, but he has always balanced play with tv.
He loves apple juice. He would drink it all of the time if I didnt limit it. And rootbeer. That is his favorite "treat" drink.
He loves the new McDonalds playland. We went to it yesterday and today. He loves it when there are other boys his age there.
He can spell his name, recite the months, and sing "Life is a Highway" at the top of his lungs.
He says "I love you Mommy" at least 50 times a day. Sweet kid!
He can not wait until Halloween and when Pops and Gigi come.
Loves to "Hook em Horns"!
He is a really good kid when he isnt so rambuncious! He is a great addition to our family!

1 comment:

Norda said...

I can't believe he is in preschool already! Both of your boys are adorable! I love this pic of Drew!

OH, and I was going to say King bonks his head on the ground when "tantrumming". And he still loves his binky too. Any ideas on how to break that habit?

And another question. Is Drew in a toddler bed? When did you make the switch. Is Austin still in a crib? I've been debating on getting a toddler bed for King, he sleeps in a playpen, and has since he was three months old. It works, but he's getting quite big for it.