Friday, July 18, 2008

Seven Peaks

On Thursday, we went to Seven Peaks water park here in Provo. We went with a friend from church and her kids. They are a little bit older, but Drew played with her 4 year old for part of the time. We have never been before and it was a blast! I guess I havent been brave enough to venture out there with the boys. There was plenty to do without having a tube! There was a little water area for little people and Drew went on the slides over and over again! He could go by himself since the water wasnt very deep. Austin once again was a maniac in the water and was hard to control! These are the only pictures I got of the day, since I was nervous about taking pictures around the pool areas. Its not that I worried about my camera getting wet, I just couldnt let go of Austin for even a minute because he would end up in the deep end under the water! (happily, of course!)
We cant wait to go again (Im going to hit up everyone that gets free tickets, Dlyane, you are next!) and ride some of the bigger rides.



Drew, in his usual picture pose

Austin, after his raid of Drew's rainbow dippin dots!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I'll have to take a day off sometime and go with you to Seven Peaks. I haven't been there for ages! Brady LOVES the water!