Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Backyard

I love our backyard. It is so nice to finally have one. I have to say that this summer has been the most fun ever with the boys because we have been able to just go out whenever we want! Sure, its not perfect, there are a few weeds, but I have become quite the weed puller! We would love a little gate on the side of the house to close it in completely, but who wants to spend money on a rental house? Otherwise, it is everything we can hope for at this time and we love it! The boys love to play in the hose and find bugs. There are so many rolly polies, grasshoppers, snails, and today I saw a praying mantis. Drew found a snail that he thought was Gary. (from spongebob) The snail wasnt shy at all and endured the pokings of two curious boys!

They both can not play in the sprinkler or any sort of water without drinking it!



Austin poking Gary. He really didnt mind little fingers at all!

No comments: