So, while I was posting the last two posts, I kept smelling something. I knew that Drew was asleep, so I kept ignoring it. I found it. These are the doors downstairs to the outside. The sun beats on it while it is setting, so this is not going to be an easy task. Brian says that I get to clean it up because Im the only one with kitchen gloves that fit me. Im going to the store tomorrow to buy him some
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! haha. That is not fun! I don't want Brady to grow up now! haha.
Sorensons! Remember us? I was blog-surfing and came across your cute family...its crazy to see that you've got a whole little family now! I'm glad you guys are all happy and having fun. Take care, the Grovers:)
ugh! are you kidding me?! i haven't had to go through that, i wonder if it's a boy thing...i hope. it will get better soon...you hope:)
Corrie, it better not be a boy thing! Ha ha! I would have totally made my hubby help me out with that one! I'm sorry!
I think it is. I havent heard anything like this from girls!
Post a Comment