Sunday, May 4, 2008

Potty Training Days 6 & 7 (The last installment)

So, as we wrap up this potty training log, days 6 and 7 werent the best. Saturday was pretty good. No accidents to report. Of course, he didnt go number 2.
So that leads up to today, where he probably needed to go pretty bad. I took a nap this morning and Brian, not being totally on top of getting Drew to the potty often enough, set up Drew for an accident. I was not happy! Drew decided to go number 2 in his pants when we got home from church and then again in his underwear. But this time he decided to wipe it on Austin. It was gross. This is not my favorite part of this! I didnt sign up for this! I was just talking to my sister in law, Mel, and she said that my nephew CJ is also potty training but he made an even bigger mess in the bathroom than Drew.
As I end my journaling about potty training, I hope that this week goes well. It has been really exhausting staying on top of this! I hope this week he catches on even more. It is a busy one for Drew, he starts baseball lessons and swim lessons this week. We shall see!

No comments: