Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Drew's First Swim Lesson

Yesterday was a busy day for Drew. In the morning we started baseball class which I will post more about tomorrow when I take pictures. He also started swim lessons with Christine, a swimmer on Brian's old swim team. He is taking them with his little friend, Alivia, who is just as excited about swimming as Drew. Im not sure how Christine handles both of them because they are so full of energy and dont always listen the best! But they are only 3 and like I said, very excited! They both did really well. I think that they feed off of each other, so they are more willing to do something if the other is willing to try it as well. They have lessons for the next two weeks so I am excited to see how well they do over the course of time. Here are some pictures and videos of yesterday's lesson:





4 comments:

Natalya said...

our kids are SO cute!!

kristen said...

Looks like fun! I put Ally in lessons last year (the mom & tot ones), but all they did was stand there while we played in the water..it was lame. I will probably try it again this year, but through someone else than Farmington city!

Anonymous said...

Drew did so well! Yea! But, who else besides Gigi is ready for some football??? :)

Alonso Family said...

great job, Drew! Elora wants to go swimming with you sometime soon after watching this!