We also went to the doctor on Monday for his 15 month check up and shots. The doctor said he is as healthy as can be. He is still small: He weighs barely 20 pounds (6th percentile) and I cant remember his height, but it is in the 14th percentile. He is small, but doing well! He is so happy and fun to have and that is all that counts!
He can also go down the stairs. I just showed him how at Grandma Geneal's on Sunday and now he has mastered it on our stairs. He is a little nervous while doing it still, but he will get faster as time goes by.
3 comments:
hey, what do you think of this one? does it look manly enough?
p.s. what time is that one thing next week... i might be able to come....
baby steps, eh! way to go Austin!
Woah, he's a pro! Charlie and Daniel kids have both learned how to go down the stairs at Grandma's. Now they love to slide down the stairs on their tummies. I'm sure that Austin will be doing that in no time.
Post a Comment