I've been tagged by Kristen for what looks like a fun version of getting to know you! Anyways, here goes!
Favorite Color: Green. I have always loved green. It is just a neutral color in my eyes; neither boy or girl! It is also very natural and soothing, too!
Favorite Animal: I would have to say a dog. A chocolate lab to be exact! They are just so cute!
Bad Habit: Being a clean up freak! I think it takes it out of me trying to always clean up after the boys. Im trying to work on that! ( This lady is applying for a maid job and she asked the man if it is okay if she obsessive compulsive about being neat)
Favorite Food: I have a few. They dont seem to be here in Utah though...a steak and cheese from Texadelphia, Taco Bueno and anything with crawfish in it. I also love macaroni and cheese!


Favorite Hobby: I like to scrapbook, but I never have the time! I also like to blog. Lately, Ive been playing my new Nintendo DS, too!
Favorite Song: Grace is Gone by Dave Matthews Band. That was easy! Okay, really anything by them!

My Job: I am a wife and a mommy! If I got paid Id be a millionaire! Im assuming she is a wife and a mom, it says it on her blog! (my kids are cuter though!)

Favorite Author: Im not sure if I have one. I like to read, but Im not partial to any particular one.
Favorite Dessert: Key lime pie! It is the best when it is made right!
Picture of Me: I googled my name and this is what I found. Not very cute in my opinion! Sorry, Shannon Sorensen!
You're Tagged!: Norda, Melissa, Liz and Delynn!









1 comment:
That's a cool tag! I am working on mine...
I was confused when it said "Pic of Me" and that weird lady was there. But I get it, you google your name and see what pic comes up? This will be interesting!
Post a Comment