Friday, March 28, 2008

Husband Tag

(This is the best picture of me and Brian that I could find!)

I like some of these tags! Im on a roll!


What is your husband’s name? Brian Chadwick Sorensen

How long have you been together? We have been married for almost 5, but we dated (if you ask me) starting in 2001.

How long did you date? We dated for about a year and a half.

Who eats more? Sometimes he does, sometimes I do. Depends on who is pregnant at the time!

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is.

Who has more speeding tickets? We have the same. A clean driving record!

Who is smarter? It depends on what it is. He is really good with numbers and I am good at, well, everything else!

Who is more sensitive? Depends on the situation. I didnt realize how sensitive he was until Austin's whole issue. He cried more when we handed him off to the surgeon for his surgery, but I cried more when we found out he qualified for PEEP. Go figure!

Who does the laundry? I do! I dont like that I do, but he just doesnt do it. He barely gets his clothes into the basket!

Who does the dishes? I do that, too!

Who sleeps on the right? He does. Even though I did for all of the years before we got married.

Who pays the bills? We split them. He does all of the internet pay bills and I do the rest.

Who mows the lawn? We will find out in a few weeks. He probably thinks that he will do it, but I can see me ending up doing it.

Who cooks dinner? Me. All of the time. With the exception of a few times.
Who drives when you are together? He does.

Who is more stubborn? I am. I just dont give in most of the time!

Who kissed whom first? He kissed me first. He probably thought he could get some "game" or something since he was such a fresh returned missionary!

Who asked who out first? Probably me. I just wanted to know what to do around here!

Who proposed? He did.

Who has more siblings? Him by far! 5 to 1 here!

Who comes up with these questions? Probably someone who doesnt have a whiny 1 year old right next to them with a phony cry!

I tag: Kristen ( I know, we go back and forth!), Nichole and Veronica

2 comments:

ebudd said...

Wow - clean driving records for both? Impressive. I'm the one with the clean driving record, but I sure seem to take a lot more flack from Jake when I'm driving. Charlie even started saying "Woah, woah, woah, Mom." When he thought I was driving crazy or something. When Charlie started saying that, Jake started being a lot better.

kristen said...

I am so bummed you are leaving on Monday! My brother and sis in law are going to be in town for a funeral, so I will be in provo all day monday and tuesday watching their kids--i wanted you to come hang out with us and we could have gone swimming and stuff at the hotel! Bummer!!