Sunday, March 9, 2008

29 and Holding...

Yes, I am. I can finally say that! Today hasnt been such a bad day, even though I am now 30. We had a great brunch at Sundance this morning. It was really nice up there and we stuffed our faces with great food. It was like they knew I was coming because they had all of my favorites! I did have to go to Nursery this afternoon, but I guess it wasnt so bad. I got some great cards, a Target gift card and I picked out for myself last night a Nintendo DS so I can play brain games. Its been a great time with my Mom here and it is much better than last years!

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Eric and Melissa Bringhurst said...

Happy Birthday! We have to go to lunch when I am in town this weekend to celebrate being 30! ps...I still need your phone number so I can call you..e-mail me!

Norda said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!

DELYNN said...

Shannon! Happy birthday! Sorry I missed it. In my defense I didn't know when it was. hope you had a great day!

Sorensen Family said...

Thanks everyone!

Alonso Family said...

oh, crap. . i knew it was your birthday and i even had it written down to at least call or write you to wish you a happy day but oh crap!

i love you to death shannon and feel so lucky to have you as a sister in law! you are an amazing person and my bro is darn lucky to have you! i guess we all are! i hope you had a wonderful day!