Friday, February 29, 2008

This Blog Background Part 2

Brian also wanted me to let everyone know that he wanted this background in anticipation of the "BIG" game tonight versus I think New Orleans. I will support this only for a few days before I get Kristen on my blog to fix it! While the colors are nice, I also do not want his harry, nasty, sweaty armpits on my creative page! Everytime I look at it it makes me cringe.

6 comments:

ebudd said...

Your new one is REALLY cute. I love it.

Ashleigh said...

Cute background!!!

Norda said...

Hey, how did you get the Pyzam orange thingy at the top to not be there?

Sorensen Family said...

There is actually another way to do backgrounds. I had my friend Kristen do this one. Its not a pyzam at all. Thanks for the comments! Norda, if you want to know how to do it this way, Ill find out for ya!

Eric and Melissa Bringhurst said...

Hey I am coming out there in one week! I would love to get together for lunch on friday or saturday...so i need your phone # so that I can call you!
melissa

Alonso Family said...

hey i like this new background much better then sweaty hairy armpit guy! i guess you don't like our blog anymore as it's not on your list!!! j/k i am sure it is an oversite because you have to reload everything again everytime you change the background. well, we still love yours!:)