Friday, February 29, 2008

I Didnt Choose This One!

Okay, so Brian really wanted me to put this background up on our blog. I think his face is sweaty and nasty and not cute enough to be by pictures of our boys, but Brian insisted! So we will see how long this stays up before I cant take it any more! It is such a pain because everytime I change it, I lose my links list on the side. So I have to re type them everytime. I have them written down and I dont think Ill do them right now. Unless it just starts to bug me because I like to look at my friends blogs, too!

5 comments:

kristen said...

haha! just let me fix your blog for you....i don't want to look at derron williams hairy armpit every time i come to your blog!

Ashleigh said...

I am NOT showing Randy your blog...
hehe.

ebudd said...

I think it's awesome that Brian wanted this on your blog. He's involved. I do like the colors - it's very clean and the white text and lines look really nice on it!

Sorensen Family said...

Thanks, guys! I am going to change it real soon!

Alonso Family said...

LOL! i am glad Eloy doesn't care so much because he's got some crazy idea's of his own. this is hilarious though. i didn't really even notice the arm pit until everyone pointed it out. now i can't stop noticing. hopefully the big game is over soon:)