
Austin tries to stand in the tub and it is so scary!

Drew showing me how he lies down in the tub.

Austin eating the bubbles!

And Drew's tow truck.
Drew wanted me to take some pictures of him in the tub a few weeks ago. I was really trying to get Austin when he dove down to get the bubbles in his mouth, but he was too fast. He tries to put his face down in the bubbles to eat them. Its really funny when he comes up because he has a full beard! I also had to take a picture of Drew's tow truck, too.
5 comments:
Tub times! Brothers have fun in the tub. It's fishing or pirates or other adventures! We have that same set of foam roads, but they haven't been out in a while, because Daniel keeps chewing them up. He's always chewing on everything! I don't know why.
We love tub time pictures! So, 30 really isn't that bad...its just 30. In fact it is my favorite "birthdy song" year ever because I got a special song from Olivia...it was her own version of Happy Birthday to the tune of "I am a child of God" I am coming out there March 14-16 to see my new niece (who is not born yet because my sister is overdue) I may or may not have kiddos but would LOVE to catch up for a minute!
Hey, what bubble bath do you use? I've never used bubbles in King's bath before, it looks like fun!
Yesterday in the car Alivia said, I want to see Drew. It was pretty cute.
aren't tub pictures the best?!
Post a Comment