Ive been reading other people's blogs and they are starting to freak me out about going private. One of the blogs had a "Stat Cotunter" to track who visits your website- those who are just one timers or who visit frequently. I know there are other programs that track locations on a map of visitors,but I think this one does, too. Ill be curious to know who is looking at the page from other countries! I think in the end I just want to protect my boys from any lookers with hidden agendas!
2 comments:
I have that too and check it frequently. Random visitors are usually on our site for only one second. It's kinda scary to think about! I keep going back and forth about going private...
-Ashleigh
i understand what you mean and i asked my friends at www.saltlakecitymommies.com, who are really web savy. they were saying that as long as you have your settings to NO where it asked add blog to listings? let search engines find your blog? etc... then you are pretty safe. never 100% as if though you made it private but good enough for most who want to share their blog with more then just other bloggers. i felt alot better about it after that.
Post a Comment