Yes, this is what Drew said all day yesterday. I dont think he knows the context of what he is saying, but he says it anyways! I think that he hears Brian say it and just the other night we asked Drew what HE wanted for dinner. Last night before bed we asked him again and he said "Cookies and Coke". Wow, what a response from a kid who went nuts the other day because we bought grapes, strawberries and oranges all in one trip. It was like he won the jackpot- he was so excited! What a funny boy!
3 comments:
Okay, that is funny! Drew is a cutie. We need to get together and do dinner. I am off my crazy diet so I can eat REAL food!
-Ashleigh
your blog is totally cute!
That is hilarious! He is such a cute boy! Both your boys are cute...I am excited to be having another one. I joked with my husband and said I needed to change our blog to say "Life with Boys" because that is what it is/what it will be for me! Boys are sure fun!
Post a Comment