Monday, February 11, 2008

Cookie Monster!




We got in last night and I sat Austin down on the floor not seeing the open bag of animal crackers right next to him. Within seconds, he had taken the bag and poured it out! He took many samples of the crackers and spit them out. I have forgotten so easily how one year olds are! Im really in for it the next year!

5 comments:

kristen said...

mmmm cookies! happy birthday brian!

kristen said...

i was going to tell you that i am coming home from st. george tomorrow, then thursday is valentines..so how does friday sound for ikea??

Sorensen Family said...

Friday is good. Call me! Still got my numbers?

Eric and Melissa Bringhurst said...

Oh my! Cookie fun times! So I think that your little guys and my little gals should be promised to each other when they are older...then maybe we would see each other!

So many blogs..too little time said...

Very cute blog. It's funny to find new people doing this:) Call me when you guys want to get out!