Austin's preschool class put on the cutest program yesterday. They learned halloween songs and some fall songs. He did such a great job singing and always chose some key words of each song to belt out loud. It was fun to see him sing since he doesn't say his "r" letters correctly so he had his own spin to some of the words. He and Kat are two peas in a pod and are very funny together and this time was no exception. I love these programs especially to look back on them as they get older. I remember when Drew did his and it seems like so long ago. Time really does fly. I just need it to slow down just a tad. I tried to upload the videos, but blogger is giving me gruff, so no go on those. Maybe in a future post.
No comments:
Post a Comment