Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Preview.

We went to Steph's ward Halloween Party this last week and I saw it as a dry run for the boys costumes.Neither one is super hard, but I bought some black and white hair spray to put in their hair. Austin didn't mind it at all and looked very cute as the black batman. Drew on the other hand, had a cow therefore not having great looking hair. At the party, I hardly recognized Austin at all and at one point saw him and thought "Oh, that little boy has the same costume as Austin." Im such an idiot. The boys had a great time with their cousins and got their first taste of all of the Halloween celebration and of course, tons of candy. I did not get many pictures from the actual party, just of the bean bag toss, I guess. But, of course I made them pose in the front yard with their costumes and I actually got some decent pictures.



Some very cooperative posing.

Showing their tough side.

No comments: