Its been a chore to blog lately because either the slide.com doesnt work and/or blogger doesnt work. I hate it! And the computer is acting funky as well. Ill get the rest up as soon as everything starts working again!
Some of you have asked where I got the boys pictures done: there was a deal at Janie and Jack a few months back where you spend a certian amount and get a "free" sitting and a "free" 8x10. She did a really good job and of course it was hard to decide which ones to get. We didnt get any. My Mom gets the free one and my Grandparents and Dad ordered some. They were an arm an a leg! So much for "free"!
2 comments:
looks like you have been a traveling goo-roo. your boys are getting so big I can hardly believe it! we are loving california, good food, good friends, great weather and lots of free babysitting. life is good.
Totally!! Someone here told me you guys moved to Texas. I don't know if that's true. But if you are still in Utah yes, let me know if you are coming down this way anytime soon. Alivia talks about Drew all the time. It's funny because one of her friends just moved away and she asked if we were going to move into their house:)
Post a Comment