Sunday, March 22, 2009

Austin's Path of Destruction!

Austin has really been on a run of getting into everything lately! Everytime I turn my head he is into something new. Some of these messes have been very picture-worthy!


The powdered sugar mess:




Of course Drew is right there egging him on and laughing at him!




The butter mess:


This one was really gross because he was eating it straight from the tub. eeww.

I dont feel the need to post pictures from his daily routine of playing in the toilet, dumping out various forms of food from the pantry and the dog bowl water dumps!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Wow! Austin looks so "grown up" in these pictures. He is changing FAST! (the messes look VERY familiar... we have the same kind here, included the non-pictures toilet dog bowls,etc...)

Keeping Up With The Wilsons said...

You are such a great mommy..I would be freaking inside! So much mess to clean :)
You guys have been busy!