Friday, February 6, 2009

All Moved In.

Yes, we are. We made everything fit. We got out of the house in a timely manner. Even though we did a lot of preparation work before the move, we still didnt get out of there until midnight Saturday night. That was a super hard move despite the fact that we had some wonderful helpers: Thank you Kenna and Eloy, who are there everytime, Randy, also there everytime! Some people from church showed up: Kevin, Todd and Courtney. Thanks to Jessica for watching the boys that morning and McCall for watching them in the afternoon.
We had to cram everything into the storage unit and I think the door barely shuts! It is interesting to me that we have so much stuff in that unit and wont need it for months. So, my question is, do we really need it at all? Who needs stuff? We got rid of a lot, but still have tons.
Drew has had the hardest time adjusting to all of this. Saturday night, he was tired and bored, so he decided to hit the glass table top to our coffee table and broke it into a million pieces. He has been very hyper and overly tired through all of this. Sunday, he didnt make it to the toilet in time while we were at the house returning the keys and well, the pants were his toilet. He had to ride home bare bottomed.
It was exhausting, but over. We managed to fit everything into Geneal's house perfectly. There is still a little bit of work to be done, but we will get it done within the week.
Brian's big state meet is this weekend. He is nervous and excited. Im sure the girls will do well.
Drew loves his new school. Im not going to say where it is on this public blog, but it is an excellent school. I am very impressed! Im going to sign him up for soccer next week and he will be set. He has already made new neighbor friends and is excited to live so close to Elora and Natty!
I really dont mind living at Geneal's. There is less housework to do. I love the area. I love the fact we will be able to save some money.
Thats it. I have some pictures to post, but I will on the next one. I have to go get Drew from school!

1 comment:

Lori said...

We'll sure miss you guys. I'm glad the move went well and that we can stay in touch through blogs!