Friday, September 5, 2008

I Love Fall in Utah!

As I was coming back from taking Drew to preschool I noticed at the tippy tops of the mountains the trees were starting to change color. I love it! The mountains are so pretty in the fall! I just love everything that fall brings to Utah (and everywhere else- I just think we have it prettier!) school, changing leaves, cooler temperatures, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, apples and so much more! The boys love to play outside all of the time and this is one of the times of year that I dont mind sitting outside for long periods of time!

1 comment:

Norda said...

Shannon! Okay, so one thing with having two, or having a newborn is I don't get to leave comments as often as I'd like! I usually read through posts, then have to attend to the children. So first, I totally agree with fall in Utah! It's my favorite! And second, I can't believe Drew is in preschool!

Okay, the other thing...I wanted to ask you for your mailing address so I can send you an invite to a lia sophia party I am throwing. I went to one this weekend (I'd never heard of them) and had so much fun! Any chance I can get to hang out with girls and be girly I take it! I would love for you to come! Even if you can't, I would still like your address to update my address book.

Hope all is well, and if I didn't already say so, I loved your family pics!