why on earth is such a depressing song your favorite of all time? it's a great song and all but i prefer the uplifting kind, life's hard enough as it is! love ya:) excuse me while i wipe my tears.
It has just always been my favorite! I guess I just like the way it sounds. It is just one of my all time favorites! Now I will have to go back and look at what my other ones are and if they are depressing or not!
3 comments:
why on earth is such a depressing song your favorite of all time? it's a great song and all but i prefer the uplifting kind, life's hard enough as it is! love ya:) excuse me while i wipe my tears.
It has just always been my favorite! I guess I just like the way it sounds. It is just one of my all time favorites! Now I will have to go back and look at what my other ones are and if they are depressing or not!
I don't know why, but I never have liked the Dave Matthews band. You'll still be my friend, right? :)
Post a Comment