




I also wanted to take a picture of the boys with Mayer and Father since I havent done that the last few visits. Needless to say they werent very cooperative so you just have to deal with what you get! 

Yes, it is a baby cow licking his mommy's butt. Oh, well! Like I said, you just take what you can get!
We went to the park again on Saturday and it was a nice day. There were some people playing cricket which was neat and Drew got to play with his spark balls. I took these last two pictures of Austin while he was in the tunnel.


We flew out Sunday afternoon and had a good flight until a witchy lady and her even more witchy daughter had issues with Drew and kept hitting him in the head with their chairs. They claimed that he was kicking their seats (he wasnt even sitting behind them) and they were very ugly about it. So, I got in a fight with the ugly Mom. I dont think that they have ever flown anywhere before and expect a plane flight to be quiet and with out any disturbances. My kids are good on airplanes and I yelled at her and told her that! The flight attendant intervened and she stopped. She was ugly from behind and very ugly from the front. Go back to the hole you came from! Get off of my DFW-SLC flight! We are glad to be home though and cant wait to come visit Gigi soon!
4 comments:
Geez that sounds like it totally sucked with that lady on the flight! I'm sorry! The rest of your trip seemed pretty smooth though, I'm glad you guys had fun! Does Austin like going to the park? Does he actually crawl in the tunnels? We've tried to do the playground thing but King usually just watches the other kids. Recently he's seemed to enjoy it more. I can't wait till he can play on it by himself!
Shannon, I wasn't sure you were ever coming back!! It sounds like you had a great vacation though. I have your Usborne books waiting here for you. Now that I know you are home, we will bring them by.
Man, what a blast. You did so many fun things and I'm sure had a lot of fun with family - your boys will remember that trip, no problem!
Shannon, i am glad to hear you stood up for yourself and your boys during that flight. some people are the worst! i would have hated to have that happen to me especially if i was flying standby when you are not even suppose to make a peep. grrr...
Post a Comment