Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2nd Leg of Our Trip!

We made it out to Ft. Worth on Monday while Dad goes to Kansas for business. Drew was really excited to be here. He had been asking all last week when we were going to see Mayer and Father! He has ridden on the tractor every day and rode in the jeep yesterday. Yesterday morning he was helping Father with the blower even though he didnt like how loud it was. Father got him some little green garden gloves and he just thought they were so cool! I took some pictures of them with the blower but I was taking it through the window so they are kind of foggy. I didnt want to open the door because they would have blown stuff into the house! This is a pretty typical picture of Drew around loud things and new places. He always puts his hands on his ears even when he "thinks" Austin is going to cry or scream about something. Brian cant stand it because he thinks Drew acts autistic when he does that. We know he isnt but he sure does it a lot! I guess he just has sensitive little ears!







Later that afternoon Drew was of course back on the tractor with Father. Austin really likes being pulled around in the wagon while they drove around. Austin acted like he wanted to get on so I let him on to Drew's dismay. Austin had the most serious face on while he was riding with Father and he wanted to get off pretty shortly after he got on.





Then we went to the shop to look at the jeep and the truck. Drew likes to get in and out of the jeep and truck and to honk the horns. Austin was very scared of the horns. He didnt even like being in the Jeep. He is beginning to be like how Drew was at this age, very nervous of new things. He doesnt even like to take baths here for some reason. I remember Drew was scared of every bathtub that wasnt his. Austin is acting more and more like his brother every day! Just a little less intense.


So, our time out here has been fun. Its not over yet, but it is so tiring! Ill add more pictures as I take them (that was more for Brian).

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Oh man, Drew cracks me up! I am glad you are having a fun trip! It looks warm! Its cold, rainy and in the 40's right now in Utah...