So, here is what has happend so far this weekend, which for us started on Friday because Brian didnt have to work:
We had a great morning on Friday. We woke up, got ready and went to the Easter egg hunt at our neighborhood park with our ward. Drew had a blast finding eggs and was overwhelmed by all of the great candy he got! He got to play with all of his church friends on the playground and worked up an appetite for lunch.
We headed over to the trendy J-Dawgs for lunch. We got the boys McDonalds because they dont eat hot dogs very well. We all ate out side there at the place and had a good time.
Went to Wal-Mart after that. I was putting in Austin's shopping cart cover and this is where the good day ends... a bird pooped on my hand. And all over the cart cover. Gross! Im just glad it didnt poop on my head.
We came home and ALL had a 2 and a half hour nap. So the day went well for the most part after the poop-on-the-hand incident. We went to work with Brian for a minute and came home.
Austin was really fussy. Really fussy. Then, I picked him up to see what was wrong with him and he threw up all over me! So, in one day I have been pooped on and thrown up on. The life of a Mom, I guess. (I dont think birds care if you are a mom or not!)
So, Austin is repeadedly throwing up and Drew decides to get hyper active later on in the evening and falls flat on his face. I mean flat! Briused nose and all. Later that night, he hit his chin on the counter and busted his lip open.
So, after a long night with a throwing up baby, Ive had no sleep, no nap, my plans for Easter Saturday have been foiled and Drew hurts himself two more times today. This was not what I had planned for this weekend, but there is always tomorrow for a good Easter (or another awful day!).
I did take pictures of the boys during the hunt on Friday, but they are on the camera's hard drive and now I have to dig through our storage area to find the box with the cord in it. So, Ill post them as soon as I find it!
1 comment:
Don't you just love days like that! It never seems to end! hopefully you guys have a great Easter and a lot better day! (and you are lucky about the bird poop. I was splashed-not directly hit, but got the splatters at the stadium of fire a couple years ago, but the bald man in front of me was not so lucky, it was a direct hit) EWW! HAPPY EASTER!
Post a Comment