Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Our Easter morning was well, again, not as I had planned! Drew woke up and saw his Easter basket and was so excited to see his tiny tractors and of course lots of candy! Austin woke up but was fussy because his stomach was hurting so I laid him down not too long after he woke up. He didnt even get to see his basket. He still doesnt feel very well today. Drew and I went to church all cute for Easter, but that wasnt my plan because Austin had a cute outfit, too. I wanted to take a cute picture of all of us, but I guess we can take a "fake" one when Austin gets better. Drew's excitement this morning was enough for me and made it a great day after all. Austin finally woke up from the dead and after a wonderful mess in his pants and a bath, he got to see his basket. You can tell from the pictures, but he wasnt too excited about it. Poor kid!

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Haha... I do remember last Easter quite well! We'll have to get together next year to color the eggs and it will be you taking a pregnancy test this time! hehe.

Norda said...

What cute baskets! Did you have the boys "hunt" for eggs? I didn't think of coloring eggs at all. Maybe I am too lazy. I guess when King gets older I will be more into it. I can't wait till he actually knows what's going on, and can have an excited reaction like Drew. That would make my day too!