Monday, January 21, 2008

Changing Colors, Again!

Okay, so I showed my support for Brian and his team, and they did really well! The girls took first and the boys, well the didnt get last! So, this is only region but I think I will make my blog colors something more cute again. I want to do it up really cute like Ashleighs, so Ash, if you read this, I might recruit you to help me! Ive tried to do it with the cute scrapbooking papers and all, but when it comes to html, its like reading some foreign language.

Also, I have found this really cool website on somebody elses blog-
www.projectplaylist.com.
I have had lots of fun with this because you can virtually search for any song you want and build a playlist. I would post it on here, but sometimes I really cant stand it when I pull up someones blog and music is blaring because my volume is turned up for some reason! Anyways, try it and put all of your old songs that you dont hear anymore!

2 comments:

kristen said...

once you get the gist if what you are looking for to change in the code, it's easier.. i'll help you if you want..or there are places like pyzam.com that have pre-made blog templates you can use as well....

Ashleigh said...

I will help you change your blog anytime! It's easy once you do it.