Silly Timpview swim girls! McCall, Caitlin and Erin!
Yummy!
Wonderful Costco cake. You cant beat it! The best tasting and the best price!
Drew and Reina- they dont look happy because they are having to wait for cake!
Singing happy birthday!
I let Austin touch the cake after we were done singing. He didnt quite know what to do!
The next day we had a party for Austin. It was mainly family, but we invited our good friends Clay and Dlyane and their girls and some of Brian's swim girls and their families. He had a great time crawling around with all of the people there! The cake and ice cream were wonderful too! We got Grandmas blow up jumping castle and put it downstairs where there was plenty of room to get it up and running. It was a hit with the 2-4 year olds! He got a lot of clothes from his Grandma and Aunts as well as from a friend. He got his very own bath toys, but Drew hasnt quite given them up yet! Drew thought the party was for him and that it was his birthday, but he was a good sport when it came time to sing happy birthday to Austin. He just wanted cake and ice cream! It was a great first birthday for Austin! But, like Christmas, we sure did miss Gigi. We will have a late birthday for him when she comes in March for my birthday!



2 comments:
Fun fun fun!! I am so excited to throw King a party! Austin is so dang cute, and he doesn't look small to me at all! I have a friend who's boy didn't start walking until like 14 or 15 months, so I don't know if it's something to worry about. Did they say it was? Anyhow what a fun day for you all! How much was the tunnel at IKEA? I might want to make a trip down there, it looks like so much fun for him!
Oh, and did they tell you he needs to be off the bottle now? I've heard people tell me to get rid of the bottle and binky at one. I don't know how I feel about it, at least for bedtime!
And we are picky about what King eats, I wonder if Kendall is going to let him eat cake, we just don't do a lot of sugar with him. Okay none unless it's fruit or juice! I'm starting to think we are depriving our child...
Post a Comment