Friday, November 9, 2007

Kristen's Thankful Post Challenge- Day 1

So, my friend Kristen challenged us bloggers to post what we are thankful for the 12 days leading up to Thanksgiving.
I kind of have to follow suit with her in saying that I am thankful for my boys. They are what keep me going every day and what get me up in the morning! Drew is the chaos in my life that I couldnt live without. He is so smart and cute. He keeps me laughing with all of the new phrases he learns every day. Just the other day he told me I was his best friend. Despite the fact that he stresses me out and grinds me down by the end of each day, I dont know what I would do without him!
Austin is my miracle, sweet child. I am so thankful for the technology in this day so that we could monitor him in order to bring him in to this world alive! He is happy the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to sleep. Listening to him babble and laugh make my day, every day!
So that is day one. Ill post tomorrow!

2 comments:

kristen said...

kids..can't live with em, can't live without em :)

Sorensen Family said...

No Joke!