
My cute little punkin all warm in his stroller!
The most handsome firefigher there! This is the best picture I could get of Drew.
Austin loved the bucket of candy!
Austin is always happy sitting in Erin's lap!
We had so much fun at the Springville Trick or Treat last night. There were so many people there! UVRays had a table set up, so once we found some people we knew, we just parked it there and let Drew play with the other kids. Drew got lots of good candy (you know, chocolate, not taffy and the cheap stuff!) and he loved being able to wear his firemans suit! Austin was the cutest pumpkin there. This was the coolest trick or treat thing that I have seen and I would love to make it a tradition!



1 comment:
Don't you just love Halloween! I'm sad it's over :( You're kids are so cute in their costumes! So when are we going to get together again?? I've been meaning to ask you! Oh, and how was Florida?
Post a Comment