Monday, December 27, 2010

Temple Square Lights.

This year, we conquered Temple Square with Steph and Neal and of course, their cute kiddos! Steph and I decided to go at that particular time because there was a snow storm that was supposed to move in the next day. So, off we went! The weather held off and it was a fun night. We have never taken the boys. Ever. It's sad, really.



My cute boys doing their Mommy good by posing for her.

The only way to get a picture of me. I guess I could have asked Steph to.

Steph and Marcus.

The man-boy and his Daddy!

I love Austin's face in this picture. But everyone else was actually crying. He was just making fun of them.

And then they start to slip away one by one.

These boys love each other!




The four big ones. What a cute crowd!

No comments: