Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Visit From GiGi.

Gigi came over UEA weekend. It was the best. Great weather, good times and tons of eating, of course. We crammed everything we could think of into that weekend.


The traditional hook 'em horns Halloween picture.


 We went to Wheeler Farm for a visit to the pumpkin patch. It was quick and easy and cheap!

On the wagon hayride.

In the corn maze. Impossible to get a good picture of both.

Picking out a pumpkin at the lame-o patch. Really, can't they do any better?

Drew with his new adoptive family, the sheep.
 Later that night, we went for a ride on the Heber Creeper haunted train. It was fun, and different. Drew was scared out of his mind but Austin just laughed at everything. I'm not sure why this was the only picture taken, but it was.

The next day we went up to Park City for an overnight stay. Fun times, as usual. 
At P.C. mountain resort riding all of the summertime rides. It is way too fun.

Alpine slide.

Practicing the slide in line.

Drew posing at the B&B we stayed at. It was very cute.

Breakfast the next morning. It was nice to have somebody else cook breakfast for once!

Austin never has good hair in the morning.

Saying goodbye to our wonderful time.
 On Sunday, we went to Sundance for brunch. It's a great tradition we have with my parents. It is the best ever. Ever. The best. Ever. I'm telling ya, words can't even describe.
Me and my cute boy.

Me and my two cute boys. A little crazy though. As usual.

I liked that washing stand. But the pose and smile I didn't like so much.


I think this is adorable.



We just can't get it right!

No comments: