Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Disneyland.

 I don't mean to brag, but it took me 32 years to say that I've even been to a Disney park. But, this year, I went to BOTH Disney parks. (So did my kids, and husband.) I'm not sure how we got so lucky, but we had so much fun. Brian has a great friend who just decided to pay for all of his high school buddies to stay in Huntington Beach and go to Disneyland. Now that is a friend. He is a good guy. Anyways, we had a great time although it was a little more crowded than Disneyworld was. The weather was great and it was just fun being there and riding the rides that we did!
Riding the tram to the park.

Breakfast with the critters.

The most amazing waffles I have ever had.

Austin didn't know who any of the critters were, but loved seeing them.

Drew: "Who are you?"



In the Tiki Lounge. It was cute.

Austin had to represent while in Cali. Too bad it was all for nothing.

The Pooh ride.

Drew in front on Splash Mountain.

The pictures from the ride. I think Drew liked it. Judge for yourself.

I'm pretty sure I liked it. So did Austin even though I had the death grip on him.

Fun, fun place!


Aussie loves the Buzz ride. He is really into Toy Story right now.


By 4 o'clock we were exhausted. Ready to go. But we didn't leave.

Austin decided he needed a flower in his hair.





Finding Nemo sub ride. Very cute!

1 comment:

Alonso Family said...

that looks like so much fun...i love Drew's face going down the log ride...hilarious. but in the rest of the pics, it looks like they can't keep the smiles off their faces.