Monday, September 6, 2010

The First Day of School and the Not So First Day of School.

We hightailed it back from Texas to get back by the 23rd so Drew could start school. Well, to Drew's detriment, it was the first day of school, but not for him. He was so sad. So was I. I felt like a horrible Mom! I took pictures and I'm glad  I did because he did look cute that day. I did take pictures on the real first day of school although it was not as pretty outside. Drew loves kindergarten (well, he hasn't said so, but he likes going) and I hope he learns a lot this year!


Faux first day.
Real first day.
I'm not sure if he is already bored or just tired. I think the kid next to him is having water bottle troubles.

1 comment:

Alonso Family said...

Ah, kindergarten! i think he looks a little worried in this last picture, are you sure that kid is playing with his water bottle and not glue:)j/k