Santa played some mean tricks on Drew this Christmas with the powewheels. The video explains it all. Santa put the powewheels on his bed and left a toy version of what he wanted by the tree. He was so mad! But when he went up to his room he just about peed his pants and he soon was in John Deere heaven. It was funny to watch! No wonder he is so moody! I guess it is our fault! I tried to get the pictures in some kind of order. Just ended up being too hard and frustrating! We had a great, quiet Christmas. The boys loved their big present and the little ones, too. Brian and I didn't have a bad Christmas either!
















2 comments:
What a mean trick! I loved it, too bad you didn't film his reaction to the real thing:) you look great in your snuggy, btw!
OMG! Too funny! Did you show him the real thing before he opened the rest of the gifts? He seems to be in a better mood for the other pictures.
Post a Comment